Brainfuse offers a comprehensive suite of online academic services designed to support many learning needs and styles.
EXPERT ONLINE SERVICES
- Live Tutoring:Enter our online classroom and receive live, online help from a Brainfuse tutor.
- Skills-Building:Our skills building service helps you master an academic concept through expert tutoring and standards aligned online lessons, Brainfuse Skills Building has been designed for a variety of age groups and academic needs.
- 24/7 Help Center: Submit a question and a tutor will provide you with a response (usually within 24 hours).
- Foreign Language Lab: Our Foreign Language Center provides expert assistance and support for students who are learning a foreign language. Expert tutoring is currently offered for Spanish, and a host of helpful online resources for learning other languages is forthcoming.
- Writing Lab: HelpNow offers two types of writing assistance.
- Live Writing Assistance: Connect with an online tutor for expert writing assistance with our live help feature. Live help is particularly helpful during the initial stages of the writing process when you are working on the organizational and thematic features of your paper.
- Intensive Writing Lab: For a more thorough analysis, simply select 揥riting Lab?from the launch menu and submit your writing via our secure messaging feature. Within approximately 24 hours of submitting your paper, you will receive a detailed analysis of your paper in your message center inbox. Our writing experts are trained to focus their analysis on voice, word choice, sentence fluency, and organization.
- Test Center: Visit our online assessment library to take practice quizzes in standardized tests (SAT, ACT, GED and more) and practice subject specific tests, like math and science. Get results instantly and, if you choose, share your results with one of our tutors for a targeted skills building session.
- Flashbulb -- Mobile friendly flashcards:Enjoy 24/7 access to an extensive library of online flashcard sets in hundreds of subjects. You can also create your own flashcards and multiple choice quizzes for efficient self-study on both computers and mobile devices.
- MEET: Study with your peers or school instructors online with MEET. MEET lets you easily schedule online meetings with your peers in the Brainfuse classroom. Use MEET to study for tests, work on assignments, or collaborate on projects.
- Brainwave™: Brainwave is a breakthrough tool that allows you to record a movie of your activity on the Brainfuse whiteboard. Create brainwaves for note-taking purposes or send them when an ordinary email isn't enough. Brainwave is ideal for recording solutions to homework problems, class projects, or any other concepts that involve motion or sequencing. Create a Brainwave or search our Brainwave archive by keyword. Check back often as new Brainwaves are continuously added to the archive.