Universal Class brings libraries lifelong learning courses in over 30 subject areas, many of which offer continuing education units (CEUs). More than 500 courses are available, and all are designed and led by professional instructors to build deeper understanding and mastery of subject matter. Universal Class includes videos, assignments, quizzes, tests, and options for social media interaction with other learners. Patrons may take multiple classes and learn at their own pace.
- 500+ online courses on just about anything ranging from cake decorating to accounting & bookkeeping
- Accredited CEUs for professional development
- Self-paced, easy-to-use, 24/7 access – learn anything, anytime and anywhere
- Supports assessments for the serious student or a view only version for the casual learner
- Supported languages: English
This resource requires a library card to use it.Open Resource