Universal Class brings libraries lifelong learning courses in over 30 subject areas, many of which offer continuing education units (CEUs). More than 500 courses are available, and all are designed and led by professional instructors to build deeper understanding and mastery of subject matter. Universal Class includes videos, assignments, quizzes, tests, and options for social media interaction with other learners. Patrons may take multiple classes and learn at their own pace.
- 500+ online courses on just about anything ranging from cake decorating to accounting & bookkeeping
- Accredited CEUs for professional development
- Self-paced, easy-to-use, 24/7 access – learn anything, anytime and anywhere
- Supports assessments for the serious student or a view only version for the casual learner
- Supported languages: English
- Visit Libby online or download the Libby app from the Google Play Store or App Store
- On the Libby site or in the Libby app, sign in by searching for Porter County Public Library System, entering your library card number, and your PIN number.
- Once signed in, click the building icon at the bottom of the screen to go to your Libby home page.
- Scroll down to the "Extras" category, then select "See all extras"
- Select Universal Class, and you're good to go!
This resource requires a library card to use it.Open Resource